Sales and manufacturing of dairy products
This section houses reports on manufacturing of dairy products, sales of fluid milk and cream, value of manufactured shipments along with other reports with manufacturing information in various formats.
Overview of Canada's manufactured shipments - 2019
Source: Statistics Canada
The table below represents the data to produce the graph above
|Fruits and vegetables||6.8|
|Seafood product preperation||4.8|
|Grains and oilseeds||9.0|
Links to Sales & manufacturing of dairy products reports provided by Statistics Canada:
Sales of fluid milk and cream
Reports displays commercial sales of milk and cream, Canada and provinces (in kilolitres). Data are available on a monthly basis.
(Table:32-10-0114-01 - formerly CANSIM 003-0012)
- Commercial sales of milk
- Commercial sales of cream
Production of selected dairy products
Reports displays production of selected products, by dairy manufacturers, Canada and provinces (tonnes unless otherwise noted). Data are available on a monthly basis. (Table:32-10-0112-01 - formerly CANSIM 003-0010)
- Production of cheese
- Production of Cheese by Variety in Canada
- Production of butter
- Production of ice cream
- Production of yogurt
- Production of milk powder products
- Production of concentrated milk products
- Manufacturers' sales, inventories, orders and inventory to sales ratios, by industry (dollars unless otherwise noted)
- Reports displays monthly Canadian manufacturers' sales, new orders, unfilled orders, raw materials, goods or work in process, finished goods, total inventories, inventory to sales ratios and finished goods to sales ratios for durable and non-durable goods by North American Industry Classification System (NAICS), in dollars unless otherwise noted. Unadjusted and seasonally adjusted values available from January 1992 to the current reference month.
(Table:16-10-0047-01 - formerly CANSIM 304-0014)
Reports displays the world production by products in selected countries.
Source: Statistics Canada and International Dairy Federation
- DP002C World production of fluid milk
- DP002D World production of dairy products
If you are unable to access files, please contact the Canadian Dairy Information Centre to request an alternative format.
- Date modified: